BebiCol® Forte probiotic drops are recommended to newborns and infants from the first day after birth:
- to prevent and relieve infant colic, gases and bloating
- to prevent and treat diarrhea
- while taking antibiotics
- for Clostridium difficile infection and
- to ease functional abdominal pain
For caesarean-born children BebiCol® Forte is recommended for developing regular gut microbiota.
BebiCol® Forte contains the comforting probiotic strain called Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in an effective dose of 10 billion.
Dosage for newborns, infants and children:
- 7 – 14 drops, once a day, for infant colic and functional abdominal pain.
- 14 drops, once a day, for all other indications (acute gastroenteritis, during antibiotic therapy, Clostridium difficile infection).
Shake the bottle vigorously before each dose. Opalescent quality of the drops after shaking the bottle is common and expected. It is best to take the drops by using a spoon. The drops can be taken by mixing them with either food or drinks. Pipettes should not be used to mix BebiCol® drops with other liquids or food.
Approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia. Certificate number: 12070/2018 since February 6, 2018.